The Defiance Deviant Hunter, much like the Tactical version, is the epitome of precision and accuracy. While more than capable for competitive long-range precision shooting, the Deviant Hunter truly excels in the long-range hunting environment. Manufactured by Defiance Machine to the strictest of tolerances, every Deviant Hunter is sure to exceed all expectations and built to withstand the harshest of hunting environments.
- Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
- Designed to run with hinged floor plate or detachable box magazines (Accepts AICS Magazines Only)
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Modified Bolt Handle. Perfect for use in drop-in chassis or pre-inlet stock.
- Heavy Rear Tang
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org
All ATF serialized items (such as actions, suppressors, and barreled actions) will ship UPS Ground with signature required. Please contact us is you need expedited shipping instead.