The Defiance Machine Deviant GA Hunter is a lightweight, all-steel action that is a great choice for a hunting rifle, match rifle, or a true crossover platform. The Defiance Deviant GA Hunter features six scope slots on the integral 20 MOA scope mount and an integral recoil lug. The open top allows top loading of BDL style magazines, but it can be used with detachable magazines also.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- One-piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Integral 20 MOA scope mount
- Integral recoil lug
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines, or single shots
- Actions available in Medium, XM, and Long lengths to accommodate most popular factory chamberings and extended length hand loads
- Average configuration weighs 28-30 oz. depending on length
- Small diameter firing pin on standard bolt face (.062")
- Modified bolt handle. Perfect for use in drop-in chassis or pre-inlet stock.
- Heavy rear tang
- Recessed bolt nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org