The Defiance Machine Deviant Tactical, a favorite among precision rifle shooters, was designed with the tactical shooter in mind. Like everything Defiance Machine manufacturers, the Deviant Tactical is built to exacting tolerances and excels at accurately engaging long-range targets. Manufactured in Columbia Falls, Montana, the Defiance Deviant is arguably the finest rifle action available.
- Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt body machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable bolt knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Modified Bolt Handle to drop into Remington inlet or for use in Chassis.
- Seekins Magwel Cut
- Deep Flutes
- Long Tactical Bolt Knob
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org