The Defiance Machine Deviant Tactical, a favorite among the precision rifle crowd, was designed with the tactical shooter in mind. Like everything Defiance Machine manufacturers, the Deviant Tactical is built to exacting tolerances and excels at accurately engaging long-range targets. Manufactured in Columbia Falls, Montana, the Defiance Deviant is arguably the finest rifle action available today and built to exceed all expectations.
- Left Hand (Left handed bolt/Left side ejection port)
- Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
- Designed for detachable box magazines (Accepts both AICS & AW Magazines)
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Small Diameter Firing Pin (.062")
- Heavy Rear Tang
- Modified Bolt Handle to fit in drop-in chassis and pre-fit stocks.
- Target Ejection Port
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to email@example.com