MPA Matrix Chassis
This is MPA's Long Action Enhanced version of Masterpiece Arms highly successful BA Chassis System.
The MPA Matrix Chassis was designed as a the most revolutionary chassis ever produced. With the multitude of configurations in grips, thumb rests and trigger finger supports, the primary interface between the shooter and the rifle (the grip) has over 100 different options.
MPA developed a hand measurement chart to help identify which grip configuration may work best for each individual client.
Additionally, the location of the shooter's hand, closer to the bore of the rifle, provides even more variation in how the shooter can set up this chassis.
Here are some of the features that make the MPA Matrix revolutionary:
- 5 Matrix chassis grip options (Comes standard with Vertical 2 and Swept 2 grips)
- Gas Pedal Thumb Rest
- 4 trigger finger support
- M-Lok slots along the sides of the chassis fore-end
- Barricade Stop holes on the bottom of the fore-end
- Additional 2″ of length to the fore-end (from our BA Chassis)
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
- Standard Night Vision Bridge
Standard Matrix Chassis Features (Included in the Primary Kit)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options (Comes standard with both Vertical 2 and Swept 2 grips)
- Ships with Gas Pedal Thumb Rest
- Ships with all 4 Trigger Support Options
- Additional Grips, Thumb Rests and Trigger Finger Supports can be purchased separately.
- Standard night vision bridge
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- If selecting the Gun Candy Color, please specify the specific color on the notes section at checkout)
- Adjustable length of pull 13.5-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Compatible with any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 6.4 lbs
***The Matrix Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Curtis Long Actions, Terminus Long Actions, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Ruckus, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, Impact 787R, Surgeon 1086