The Manners Elite Tactical PRS1, the latest in the Manners line of PRS stocks, was created with input from some of the nation's top shooters. Developed with the serious competitor's needs in mind, the Manners PRS1 stock is designed structurally to mimic the metal I-beams used in building structures. This design increases both the strength and stiffness of an already nearly indestructible stock, making the Manners PRS1 the leading choice amongst tactical competition and hobby shooters alike.
Every Manners PRS1 features a flat bottom for shooting off of barricades and has a shallow forend tip. The butt section of the Manners PRS1 has a hook, similar to that of the Manners T4A, to assist the shooter in controlling the rifle with his non-trigger hand.
PRS1 Stock Specifications
- Defiance Deviant Tactical Medium Action Inlet (Remington 700 Short Action Footprint)
- 100% Carbon Fiber Elite Shell
- Heavy Palma Barrel Contour Inlet
- Badger Ordnance M5 DBM Inlet
- Stock weights 3.0 lbs
- 1 bipod stud front/ 2 Flush Cups Left Hand Side