The CTR-02™ (Competition Tactical Rifle of 2002) is considered the benchmark of tactical competition rifles. It has been used by the nation´s top shooters, including the likes of Daniel Horner and Robby Johnson from the AMU to win numerous competitions.
- Receiver: Machined from 7075-T6 billet upper
- Barrel: 16" Polished Stainless, JP Supermatch™ 416R air-gauged, button-rifled, cryogenically treated barrel with Thermo-Fit™ installation.
- Hand Guard: JP MK III Rapid Configuration Hand Guard System (15.5")
- Muzzle Treatment: JP Compensator, blended and polished
- Operating System: JP Low Mass Operating System (LMOS™) and JP adjustable gas block.