The Manners T4A, arguably one of the most popular and recognizable tactical stocks on the market, is brought to you by Manners Composite Stocks. Designed with features that make it ideal for competition and tactical scenarios, the Manners T4A quickly became one of the most sought after stocks on the market. Featuring a wide, flat forend up front and a butthook on the rear, the Manners T4A stock has been the number 1 choice of stock for tactical, competition, and hobby shooters from far and wide. Manufactured using Manners' state of the art manufacturing processes and state of the art materials, the Manners T4A is built to exceed any type of abuse a shooter could put it through and is backed by Manners lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
T4A Stock Specifications
- Inlet For A Right Hand Defiance Deviant Tactical Medium Action (Remington 700 SA Footprint)
- Molded-in Thumb Shelf
- Manners Composite Stocks Gen 2 DBM mini-chassis
- Heavy Palma Barrel Contour Inlet (Unless otherwise specified)
- Elite Tactical Shell Is Approximately 3.75 lbs
- Comes Standard With A Fixed 1” Pachmayer Decel Pad
- Adjustable Cheek Piece And KMW Hardware
- The Overall Length Of The Stock Is 32 inches
- The Forend Width Is 2.5” And Is Wide Enough To Accept a 1.35” Straight Taper Barrel
- 1 Stud Up Front And 2 Flush Cups On Left Hand Side
The Manners MCS-DBM mini chassis system incorporates the best of both worlds. It features a mid-length aluminum chassis and a heavy-duty trigger guard that accepts the time proven Accuracy International style 5 and 10 round mags. This system is made exclusively for Manners by Badger Ordnance out of solid billet Aircraft grade aluminum and then Hardcoat anodized black so that it will take a lifetime of punishment. When combined with one of their bullet proof stocks, we consider this a true bolt in and go system. The sturdy aluminum chassis, with its self-centering bedding system is designed to support the action with 5 different contact points. This is done to compensate for the slight variances found from action to action. When installed, you will have a repeatable bedding system that supports a fully floated barrel for maximum accuracy. This will work with all Remington based 700 short and long foot print actions with a factory or custom recoil lug with a thickness up to .375". When ordered with a new stock, as shown, the system will come fully installed and ready to go at no additional charge. The system includes grade 5 TORX® screws and one 5 round magazine.
The Elite Tactical Shell version uses a 100% carbon fiber shell. This was designed to save about half a pound as opposed to the standard shell. If you’re looking to save a couple of ounces due to weight restrictions or hiking up mountains, then the Elite Tactical shell is the way to go.
* Re-inletting of barrel channel for larger contoured barrels is an option. If you would like this done, please email us at email@example.com to help facilitate this.
See the ALTUS Camo Collection colors: