The new for 2020 Manners PRS TCS was exclusively developed for shooters competing in precision rifle competitions. The Manners PRS TCS stock was designed from the ground up with the ultimate goal being a fully weight-tunable stock that achieves a perfectly balanced competition rifle while also using a wide range of barreled action combinations. The Manners PRS TCS is loaded with standard out-of-the box-options not currently found on other stocks.
Standard configuration of the PRS TCS with the supplied weights is 5 lb 9 oz. A weight of 8 lb 11 oz can be achieved with the optional steel rail and by adding additional weights. The action area of this stock is lowered so there is no need for a port or side bolt release cut to fit most actions. It is designed for all Remington-based right or left hand short actions only. This is a base model with more option to come in the near future.
PRS TCS Stock Specifications
- Full Carbon Fiber Shell
- MCS-DBM Mini Chassis
- Weight-Tunable 2 Way Butt (Standard w/ 1 Weight Included)
- PRS-TCS Aluminum Arca Rail (Standard w/ 1 Weight Included)
- Adjustable Cheek
- True Molded-in Barrel Channel Fits Up To A 1.350" Straight Contour
- Ambidextrous Thumb Shelves
- Low Profile Fore End
- 3 Rear Flush Cups, 1 Flush Cup Left Front