The ALTUS Custom Camouflaged Masterpiece Arms BA Competition Chassis. All the wonderful things people love about the MPA Chassis with a custom camo paint job.
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Supplemental Picatinny Rail and mounting location at a mid point between the magazine well and bipod rail. This is used to attach a bipod to the chassis much closer to the mag well when shooting off oil drums or similar props to provide the shooter a rock solid setup. This rail is designed to be added and removed based on the needs of the stage you are shooting.
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut.
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Masterpiece Arms "Trinity Rail"
- Masterpiece Arms Enhanced Vertical Grip, or "EVG"
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- 4.9 lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short Actions.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations.