The new MCS-LRH stock was developed for the modern long range hunting enthusiast looking for the ultimate light weight adjustable hunting stock. This is the perfect platform to start that dream precision hunting build or for competitors to build that light weight competition gun for the new long range precision matches like the NRL Hunter Series. This stock is fitted with a hybrid version of Manners' popular light adjustable spacer cheek system. While not quite as adjustable as their standard KMW adjustable hardware, you still have the ability to fine tune the stock for that perfect cheek weld while saving almost a one pound on the total build weight when compared to a EH1A stock.
- The average weight of the stock is 30 to 33 ounces with standard configuration of ½” premium, lightweight recoil pad and 3.5” ARCA rail. The weight will vary depending on inlets, additional hardware and recoil pad options.
- Stocks equipped with MCS-M5 Mini Chassis require a SA M5 DBM needed to complete rifle.
- Stocks equipped with M5 inlet will require pillar bedding and M5 DBM to complete rifle.
- All LRH stocks come standard with 3.5” ARCA rail mounted in front of mag well to achieve optimal balance
- Stocks are spec'd with 2 Flush Cups on left hand side, 1 Bipod stud on bottom front, and 1/2" Buttpad. A Picatinny rail can be installed in place of the bipod stud upon request for an additional fee.
- Full 100% carbon fiber shell
- Narrow low-profile fore-end, accepts up to an M24 barrel contour
- Available in all elite and standard camo and finishes
- The MCS-LRH is designed for all Remington-based right hand actions, it can also be ordered in left hand version with a reinforced traditional bolt notch.