MagnetoSpeed's new barrel cooler, the RifleKuhl, is designed to get barrel temperatures down to intended operating levels quickly. No more standing around waiting and waiting for your rifle to cool down. The turbocharger inspired impeller was engineered to produce maximal air flow in a small package. Powered by a single CR123A Lithium battery (included), ambient air is forced through the extendable nozzle down the bore of the barrel. The MagnetoSpeed RifleKuhl was designed to seal and push air flow down the barrel where it's needed to efficiently cool barrels, typically in under 7 minutes. MagnetoSpeed's Riflekuhl also doubles as a chamber flag and features an exclusive built-in air filter to prevent dust and dirt from being blown into your rifle. Spend less time waiting and more time shooting with the MagnetoSpeed RifleKuhl.
- Retractable nozzle, locks in position, spring loaded
- Strong neodymium magnet
- Replaceable 50 micron filter
- Chamber seal for efficient air flow
- Metal belt clip on backside
- CR123 Lithium Battery, provides an average of 50 Cooling Sessions