Led by veteran PRS & NRL shooter Tate Streater, Impact Precision has built the Impact Precision 777R long action from the ground-up with the needs of competitive shooter in mind. The Impact Precision 777R action was designed to be the preferred action of choice for situations requiring extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability. Built for today’s competitive shooter, long range hunter, military, or law enforcement sniper, the Impact Precision action is the only choice.
- One piece receiver with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Same tenon & headspace as 737R and NBK actions. (NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 787R BARRELS)
- .700" diameter bolt (.308 and Magnum bolt options only)
- Magazine well cut for Wyatt extended mag box MBE-3 Long Action Box(3.825")
- Both BDL and DBM Compatible
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races electric discharge machined, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and user installed.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be rebarreled.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis.
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to email@example.com