Led by a couple of veteran PRS shooters, Wade Stuteville and Tate Streater, Impact Precision has built the Impact Precision 737R action from the ground-up with the needs of competitive shooter in mind. The Impact Precision action was designed to be the preferred action of choice for situations requiring extreme accuracy, durability, and reliability. Built for today’s competitive shooter, long range hunter, military, or law enforcement sniper, the Impact Precision action is the only choice.
- One piece receiver with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races electric discharge machined, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and user installed.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be rebarreled.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis.
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Black carbon nitride finish improves operation by increasing surface hardness and lubricity.
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!
- ALL 737R ACTIONS COME WITH AW CUT
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to email@example.com
All ATF serialized items (such as actions, suppressors, and barreled actions) will ship UPS Ground with signature required. Please contact us is you need expedited shipping instead.