From the leaders in machining accuracy, Defiance Machine introduces the anTi X. Built for the outdoorsman looking for an action with integral rail/lug while coming in at an overall length typically only seen in a higher priced Titanium action. Weighing in under 26oz (Medium Action), the anTi X carries the same guaranteed headspace as the Ruckus or Tenacity line of actions.
Like everything Defiance Machine products, the new anTi X is built with a "no compromises" mentality to ensure the end user's expectations are exceeded.
- Guaranteed Headspace Measurement +/- .001"
- Class 3 Receiver Threads Clocked For Barrel Engraving
- Precision Bolt Action With a Standard Remington 700 Footprint For Ease Of Stock Selection And Off-The-Shelf Custom Fit
- Defiance Wyatt Cut (Works with hinged floorplate or center feed magazines)
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Weight = 22oz For Medium Action
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Small Diameter Firing Pin (.062") on 700 SA footprint
- Extensively Machined Receiver Body With Integral Recoil Lug
- anTi X Deep Bolt Fluting
- Hollow anTi Bolt Knob
- Fluted Firing Pin
- Standard Rear Tang
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
- Aluminum Remington Style Shroud
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org
All ATF serialized items (such as actions, suppressors, and barreled actions) will ship UPS Ground with signature required. Please contact us is you need expedited shipping instead.
Defiance - Ruckus Video