Designed to fit 5 & 10 round standard short action AICS Magazines, the ALTUS +2 Base Pad is another innovative and exciting product brought to you by the crew at Seekins Precision. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, this AICS +2 base pad allows you to increase the capacity of your standard AICS magazines by 2 rounds merely by replacing the stock magazine floorplate.
- Increases Magazine Capacity by 2 rounds.
- Easy to attach and detach with no specialty tools.
- Securely held in place by six recessed set screws.
- Base Pad texture and profile ensures positive grip and magazine orientation.
- Added weight aids in quick and efficient release of empty magazines for quicker reloads.
- Precision CNC machined from solid billet aluminum.
- Utilizes the stock magazine spring and follower.
***These are the Gen 2 Version of the ALTUS +2 base pads. On the 1st Gen base pads, users were able to jam up to 4 additional rounds into the magazine, causing the entire spring and follower to collapse into the base pad itself and occasionally get hung up. To fix this, the current base pads have been shortened slightly in order to keep the magazine follower from being able to descend out of the magazine itself and into the base pad. Thus reducing the possibility of a magazine malfunction.***
* Due to the various bottom metal and chassis designs, we cannot guarantee the fitment of a 5 round AICS magazine w/ +2 base pad in your firearm. (5 round mags w/ ALTUS+2 base pad will not work with Surgeon bottom metal)
* Due to the state of California prohibiting the use of Magazine Extensions, we are unable to ship this product to California.