Designed to fit 5 & 10 round standard short action AICS Magazines, the ALTUS +2 Base Pad is another innovative and exciting product brought to you by the crew at ALTUS Shooting Solutions. CNC machined from solid billet aluminum, this ALTUS +2 base pad allows you to increase the capacity of your standard AICS style magazines by 2 rounds merely by replacing the stock magazine floorplate. The new 6BR/Dasher version is designed to work with AICS & Accurate Mags that have the Primal Rights 6BR Conversion Kits installed.
- Increases Magazine Capacity by 2 rounds
- Easily installs with no specialty tools
- Securely held in place by (6) recessed set screws
- Base Pad Profile ensures positive grip and magazine orientation
- Added weight aids in quick and efficient release of empty magazine for quick magazine changes
- Precision CNC machined from solid billet aluminum
- Utilizes existing spring and follower
**New for 2018, the 6BR/Dasher version of the ALTUS +2 is designed to work with AICS Magazines that have the Primal Rights 6BR Conversion Kits (or similar) installed. The interior of the 6BR/Dasher base pad corresponds with the conversion kit and alllows the addition of +2 rounds to the magazine while retaining the reliability and functionality of the 6BR Conversion Kit.
* Due to the various bottom metal and chassis designs, we cannot guarantee the fitment of a 5 round AICS magazine w/ +2 base pad in your firearm. (5 round mags w/ ALTUS+2 base pad will not work with Surgeon bottom metal)