MPA Matrix Pro Chassis
The Masterpiece Arms Matrix Pro Chassis is the next generation of the most revolutionary chassis ever produced. With the multitude of configurations in grips, thumb rests and trigger finger supports, the primary interface between the shooter and the rifle (the grip) has over 100 different options. (Please refer to the photos above to see our data on shooter preference on the grips, thumb rests, and trigger finger supports). The location of the shooters hand – closer to the bore of the rifle – provides even more variety on how the shooter can set up the chassis.
The Matrix Pro is designed with the top level PRS/NRL Competitor in mind. As the competitive market changes rapidly, the equipment needed by the top competitive shooters must also evolve. No other company within the long range competitive market has continued to lead this market with new technology like MPA has. The Matrix Pro is the epitome of this product enhancement.
Check out these game changing new features to the Matrix Pro:
- Integrated Comp Side Rails – Not only do these rails provide an incredibly stable platform when shooting in an improvised position using a bag for primary support, the fully machined profile of the fore-end provides the stiffest, most rigid fore-end ever created for PRS/NRL style shooting.
- Innovative Weight Tuning System – Not only does the Matrix Pro utilize a unique internal and external weight tuning system, the chassis design itself has shifted more weight to the front of the chassis and less in the buttstock. This further enhances the ability for each shooter to fine tune their balance point based on his or her specific rifle configuration and desired center balance location.
- Magwell Plate System – The Matrix Pro offers each shooter a series of unique plates that are mounted in front of the Magwell – accomplishing a series of different benefits. These plates protect the magazine during positional use, enhance stability for shooting positional with a rear bag and gives the shooters multiple options to suit their specific shooting style and technique.
- Extended Fore-End. 2″ longer than the Matrix, the exit point on the Matrix Pro RAT RAIL (Arca Rail technology that MPA invented in 2015) now offers a simple exit point for removing a bipod during a stage. Simply slide the bipod off the front of the chassis.
- Quick Release Bag Rider – This offers an adjustment to the height of the rear bag rider with a simple press of a button. This unique system provides extreme levels of flexibility for the shooter when engaging targets at a variety of elevations or if the shooting platform requires changes to the rear bag height. Ever tried to shoot a stage with the bag sitting vertical? Not very stable. With the Matrix Pro, just push a button and now the bag can be compressed properly by the new position of the bag rider.
- 1.350 Channel Diameter – Barrels are getting bigger and the Matrix Pro can handle large Straight profiles without modifying the chassis.
- Weight Redistribution – The Matrix Pro has shifted weight from the Buttstock to the Chassis fore-end. This, along with the Innovative Weight System really gives the Pro an exceptional level of weight balancing options.
Here are some of the features that make the Matrix revolutionary:
- 5 grip options (Comes standard with Vertical 2 and Swept 2 grips)
- All 3 Thumb Rest Options
- 4 trigger finger support
- M-Lok slots along the sides and bottom of the chassis fore-end
- Barricade Stop holes on the bottom of the fore-end
- Enhanced buttstock design with butt hook
- Standard Night Vision Bridge
Standard Features (Included in the Primary Kit)
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- MPA RAT System – Rapid Adjustment Technology – 1.5″ Acra Rail Built into the chassis
- V-Bedding system
- MPA buttstock with adjustable cheek riser and length of pull
- 2 of the 5 Different Grip Options (Comes standard with both Vertical 2 and Swept 2 grips)
- Ships with Gas Pedal Thumb Rest
- Ships with all 4 Trigger Support Options
- Additional Grips, Thumb Rests and Trigger Finger Supports can be purchased separately.
- Standard night vision bridge
- Multiple QD sling swivel locations
- M-Lok Slots on Sides of Fore-end
- Durable Cerakote finish in a variety of Colors
- If selecting the Gun Candy Color, please specify the specific color on the notes section at checkout)
- Adjustable length of pull 13.5-14.75″ (can be reduced to 12.5″ upon request. Additional fee may apply)
- Recoil pad is adjustable for height and cant
- Adjustable cheek riser
- Inclinometer leveling system
- Built in Bag Rider with Butthook
- V4 Spigot Mount (Picatinny Rail and Dovetail Plate built in)
- 2 Round Holder
- Compatible with any AICS type magazines (Mag not included).
- 6.4 lbs
***The Matrix Chassis with the Remington 700 Inlet in their prospective Short or Long action configurations fit all Remington 700 actions and clones including but not limited to the following: Bat Machine HR & VR, Curtis Axiom, Curtis Vector, Curtis Helix, Defiance Deviant, Defiance Rebel, Defiance Elite, Stiller Tac series, Bighorn TL2, Bighorn TL3, Lonepeak Arms, Kelbly Atlas Tactical, Ga Precision Templar V2, GA precision Tempest, Impact 737R, Surgeon SA