New from Defiance Machine comes the RUCKUS action. Sure to quickly become a favorite among the precision rifle community, the new Defiance RUCKUS is packed full of features that are sure to endear it to shooters everywhere. With headspace guaranteed to be +/- .001", the Defiance RUCKUS will be able to accept pre-barrels like other popular actions in the market.
Like everything Defiance Machine manufacturers, the RUCKUS is built to exacting tolerances and excels at accurately engaging long-range targets. Manufactured in Columbia Falls, Montana, the Defiance RUCKUS is built to exceed all expectations.
- Guaranteed headspace measurement +/- .001"
- Class 3 Receiver Threads clocked for barrel engraving
- Precision bolt action with a standard Remington 700 footprint for ease of stock selection and off-the-shelf custom fit
- Designed for detachable box magazines (Accepts both AICS & AW Magazines)
- Integral Mil Spec 1913 accessory rail ( 20 MOA)
- Receiver machined from one piece of pre-hardened 416 stainless steel
- Bolt machined from one piece of pre-hardened 4340 chrome moly and threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Defiance primary extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Unparalleled close tolerances: Full-length lug ways are wire EDM-cut to limit stress in the receiver material
- Small Diameter Firing Pin (.062")
- Heavy Rear Tang
- Recessed Bolt Nose (Recommended for repeaters)
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org
Defiance - Ruckus Video