The Really Right Stuff Versa 3 Leveling Base is the perfect foundation for gimbal heads, pano gear, fluid heads and even ballheads. Each leveling base offers ±15° of leveling capability and locks solidly with just a twist. Choose a leveling base with a flat platform for direct mounting of a tripod head. Or choose a leveling base with a clamp if you want quick-change convenience for multiple tripod heads on the same tripod.
This Leveling Base is for the Really Right Stuff Versa Series 3 and Gitzo Series 3 Systematic tripods.
This leveling base incorporates the Really Right Stuff TA-3-VB video bowl. Leveling base can be removed, but video bowl can remain behind. Video bowl will accept any accessory/head that uses a 75mm video bowl.
This leveling base is fitted with a clamp instead of a platform. This makes it ideal as a base multiple tripod heads. Now you can quickly and easily swap between your ballhead to your gimbal head or video head. No need for multiple tripods. Note that each tripod head must be fitted with a quick-release plate. Only Really Right Stuff delivers this much versatility.
- The lightest leveling base in its class
- Compatible with RRS Versa Series 3 tripods
- Holds up to 25 lbs. without slipping
- Low friction polymer anti-jam plate secures your head solidly and accentuates vibration damping for your load
- Delivers 30° of total leveling capability
- 3/8"-16 Stainless steel stud for mounting tripod head
- Large 12mm diameter bullseye level is easy to see
- Textured rubber grip on bottom of handle is easy to grasp firmly with or without gloves
- Handle, including hook, is 4.5 inches long (113mm) and does not significantly impact your ability to drop the tripod to ground level
- RRS Lever style Quick-Release clamp for easy tripod head swapping
- CNC machined 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum with type II anodizing
- Stainless Steel Quick-Release lever
- Longer handle with a hook screwed in to the bottom