The Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis was designed around an integrated, modular system of weights which allows the shooter to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize the performance and minimize felt recoil. The MDT ACC Chassis also comes with a Skeleton Rifle Stock with that features a steel butt pad plate, for added weight, with a dedicated space to add additional weight to the stock if required. In additional to that, the MDT ACC Chassis also features a full Arca rail that runs the entire length of the forend. In addition to that, the forend also has M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights - both internal and external - allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle.
Designed for competition use, the MDT ACC chassis was primarily designed for PRS and NRL style shooting. The integrated weight management system allows shooters to fine tune the chassis' balance and weight to suit their desired goal. The adjustability comes from a series of weights that can be added to the buttstock and interior/exterior of the forend. This system of weights allows the chassis to be taken from it's original 5.9lb weight up to a maximum weight of 12.3lbs (chassis only - add on your action, barrel, scope and accessories and most shooters are pushing 25-30 lbs in the ACC). Couple this with the added features of a 17" ARCA/RRS forend, flared magazine well with extended barricade stop, thumb shelf, adjustable cheek riser, and adjustable length of pull and it's easy to see why the MDT Adjustable Core Competition chassis has quickly become such a popular chassis system among competition shooters.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 5.9lb - 13.3lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Black Elite Vert Grip Included
- 17" of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don't fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but designed with the MDT Vertical Grip in mind
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magaines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350" diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines