Manners Composite Stocks is the industry leader when it comes to manufacturing super strong, stiff, light weight stocks. Manners Composite Stocks' line of products include tactical, hunting, and World Record holding competition stocks. Their stocks are designed with ruggedness, stability, accuracy, and ergonomics as the ultimate goals in mind. They achieve this with state of the art manufacturing process and space age materials. Built to exceed any type of abuse you can put it through, every Manners Stock is backed with a lifetime 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Inlet for a right hand Defiance Deviant Tactical Medium Action (Rem 700 Short Action Foot Print)
- Heavy Palma Barrel Contour
- Manners Composite Stocks DBM mini-chassis.
- Elite Tactical Shell weighs approximately 3.75 lbs.
- Comes standard with a fixed 1” Pachmayr Decelerator Pad.
- Adjustable cheek piece.
- The overall length of the stock is 32 inches.
- The forend width is 2.4” and is wide enough to accept a 1.35” straight taper barrel.
- 1 stud up front and 2 flush cups LH side.
The Manners MCS-DBM mini chassis system incorporates the best of both worlds. It features an aluminum chassis and a heavy-duty trigger guard that accepts the time proven Accuracy International style 5 and 10 round mags. This system is made exclusively for Manners by Badger Ordnance out of solid billet Aircraft grade aluminum and then Hardcoat anodized black so that it will take a lifetime of punishment. When combined with one of their bullet proof stocks, we consider this a true bolt in and go system. The sturdy aluminum chassis, with its self-centering bedding system is designed to support the action with 5 different contact points. This is done to compensate for the slight variances found from action to action. When installed, you will have a repeatable bedding system that supports a fully floated barrel for maximum accuracy. This will work with all Remington based 700 short and long foot print actions with a factory or custom recoil lug with a thickness up to .375". When ordered with a new stock as shown the system will come fully installed and ready to go at no additional charge. The system includes grade 5 TORX® screws and one 5 round magazine.
The Elite Tactical Shell version uses a 100% carbon fiber shell. This was designed to save about half a pound as opposed to the standard shell. If you’re looking to save a couple of ounces due to weight restrictions or hiking up mountains, then the Elite Tactical shell is the way to go.
* Re-inletting of barrel channel for larger contoured barrels is an option. If you would like this done, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help facilitate this.