The Manners Elite Hunter EH1A, designed with the long-range hunter in mind, was built to be as light as possible while still retaining the ergonomics and ruggedness needed make for a great precision hunting stock. Built to the same uncompromising standard that all Manners stocks are, the EH1A embodies several features that we feel make it a great "do it all" field stock. A 1.75" wide forend tip that is rounded to a beaver tail that is flat and wide enough to accept up to a M24 contour barrel and a grip that is slightly longer and more of a vertical, tactical style grip are just a couple of the things that lend the Manners EH1A to be at the forefront of the precision hunting stock market. Equipped with the acclaimed KMW Terry Cross cheek hardware, the EH1A weighs in between 2.9-3.1 lbs w/ a 1" decelerator pad and is backed by Manners 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Equipped with the Gen 2 DBM Mini-Chassis, the Manners PRSs stock combines the ergonomics and feel of a traditional stock with the convenience of a chassis system. The aluminum bedding block design allows the user to drop their barreled action into the stock, torque front/rear action screws down, and head to the range for a day of shooting.
- Defiance Ruckus Hunter/anTi/anTi X Inlet
- PROOF Research Carbon Fiber Sendero Inlet
- Elite Hunter Shell (100% Carbon Fiber)
- Manners Composite Stocks M5 Mini-Chassis (M5 DBM of your choice required)
- 1" Pachmayer Decelerator Pad
- 1 Bipod Stud Front
- 2 Flush Cups Left Hand Side
- STOCKS PICTURED HAVE DBM AND MAGAZINE INSTALLED FOR PHOTO PURPOSES
See the ALTUS Camo Collection colors: