From the crew at Impact Precision comes the Impact Titan Titanium action, latest offering from the crew that brought you the Impact 737R short action. Based on the popular and proven 737R design, the Impact Precision Titan features the same inlet and will drop into any stock or chassis that will also fit the 737R. Impact chose the Armor Ti process to treat the Titan. While not lowest priced option, Impact Precision feels it provides the best feeling, performing, and looking option available for Titanium. Made to far exceed expectations, the Impact Precision Titan definitely doesn't feel like your standard Titanium action.
- Receiver made of 6AL 4V Titanium
- One piece receiver with integral recoil lug and integral 20 MOA picatinny rail.
- Receiver is rough machined, heat treated, bolt races electric discharge machined, and finish machined to ensure exacting dimensional tolerances.
- One piece bolt is designed with proper geometry and clearance to allow smooth operation under field conditions.
- Fluting on top and sides of bolt body carry dirt away while a smooth bottom portion ensures smooth cycling.
- Receiver headspace and index tolerance allows actions and barrels to be purchased off the shelf and user installed.
- No more sending your favorite match rifle off to be rebarreled.
- Rugged bolt stop design can take abuse while not requiring modification to stocks or chassis.
- Remington 700™ style action footprint allows compatibility with most available stocks and chassis.
- Trigger Hanger allows simplified field maintenance to the trigger.
- Utilization of Remington 700™ style triggers allows a wide range of trigger options.
- Armor Ti finish is a Matte Black/Dark Charcoal color
- Utilizes the same bolt body as the 737R but features a smaller aluminum bolt knob and shroud for added weight savings
- THIS RECEIVER WILL NOT WORK WITH BDL STYLE HARDWARE!
- AT THIS TIME, THE IMPACT RECEIVERS ARE NOT CUT FOR AW MAGS!
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org