In their first year on the scene, the Impact Precision Shooting Muzzle Brake became one of the most popular brakes used among the top shooters Precision Rifle Series. All of the Impact Precision Shooting Muzzle Brake share the following specifications and are available in multiple calibers:
- Material: Heat Treated 416 Stainless Steel
- Over All Length: 1.875"
- Rectangular: 1.125" O.D. X 1" Flat
- Barrel Thread 5/8-24- Class 3
- Clamp Screw locks brake into final index position
- Bored .030 over bullet diameter concentric with threads
No machining necessary when installed on class 3 thread.