The Defiance Tenacity action, built by the renowned Defiance Machine, features the same superior quality, innovative design, and cutting-edge manufacturing processes that go into the popular Defiance Deviant line of actions. Intended for shooters and sportsman that don’t need custom options, the Defiance Tenacity is a well-designed, precision rifle action at a great value.
The Tenacity is machined from the same steels and to the same exacting tolerances as Defiance's Rebel and Deviant actions. Limited options (see below), but a versatile design that delivers either on the range or deep in the wilderness.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- Bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 4340 chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch) and Remington 700 thread depth
- Actions available in medium (Rem. SA) length to accommodate popular factory chamberings
- Available with .223, .308, and Magnum bolt face
- .062” firing pin is perfect for large or small rifle primers
- Available in right and left
- Price includes:
- 20 MOA picatinny scope mount, attached with 8-40 screws, and 1/8” hardened dowel pins
- Double pinned precision .250” thick recoil lug
- .308 available with AICS/AW magazine cut (detachable mag only)
- 2.0# (32 oz.) approximate weight with scope mount and recoil lug
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org