The latest and greatest from Defiance Machine, the Deviant Elite incorporates controlled round feed, mechanical ejection, coned bolt nose/breech face, and a newly designed firing pin assembly.
The Deviant Elite is currently only available as a Defiance medium action (Remington 700 short action footprint). The Deviant Elite will fit in chassis intended for Remington 700 short actions. Stocks inlet for the standard Defiance Deviant may need some minor material removal from the area immediately in front of recoil lug on the Extended Tenon model. The side bolt release is also located approximately .100" farther forward than on the standard Deviant Tactical.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 416 Stainless steel
- One piece bolt made of pre-hardened aircraft certified 4340 Chrome moly
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- Extended Integral mil spec 1913 (Picatinny) scope mount available in 0, 10, 20, and 30 MOA.
- .850” additional barrel threads and bedding surface forward of recoil lug
- Enhanced firing pin design, minimizes vibration and reduces bolt lift
- Coned nose, controlled round feed and sliding plate extractor
- Mechanical (Winchester M70 style – blade) ejector
- Medium length (Rem. SA) offered with AW magazine cut
- Elite actions available in Medium length (Rem. SA) and .308 (.473”) bolt face only
Deviant Elite w/ Standard Deviant Barrel Thread Length: This model has the same barrel thread length as the standard Defiance Deviant Medium (Rem 700 SA) action.
Deviant Elite w/ Extended Tenon: The Deviant Elite with Extended Tenon has an additional .850" of threads in front of the recoil lug.
***Be aware that the Deviant Elite w/ Extended Tenon will require a barrel tenon length of approximately 1.82" and thus will leave a shortened barrel shank. Depending on barrel contour, this may affect rifle builder/caliber engraving placement. ***
*This item must be shipped to your local licensed FFL dealer. Please email a copy of your dealer's FFL info to firstname.lastname@example.org